Thursday, November 5, 2020

New Funko Pops: Putting Together the Tom Hanks Collection

Sometimes when I order Pops, I feel regret as soon as I order them.  Not today.  On Election Day 2020, I needed a dose of healthy Tom Hanks positivity and that's what Amazon has brought me.


Most - 90% of these nine Tom Hanks Pops - were less than $7.  The two still to come are the most expensive, one is $12 and one is $17 and they are both due next week although both will probably show up sooner.



As for the one expensive one I haven't yet ordered, that last one is going for near $30.  Want to take a guess as to what the most valuable Tom Hanks Pop is?  It is...


..."Forest Gump Running," in running gear, a long beard and a red baseball cap (ouch!).

If I determine that this is the last Hanks Pop I need, I will pay $30 for that.




1 comment:

  1. Did you get Forrest Gump yet? If not, I will get it for you 😁 It is too cute for you not to have.

    ReplyDelete