Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Gateway "Star Wars" Plastic...

     It's been kind of slow here in Plastic Acquisitions since I got the big three from Sideshow but I picked up three Pops yesterday that I think are even neater than usual.  In fact, because I only bought two of the three Knights of Ren, I may go back and pick up that third one no matter the cost.  Since I never say that, trust me when I say this batch is pretty cool.

First, from "Star Wars Rogue One," here's the C2-B5 unit.  In cool goth black, this cousin of R2 is just too cool for school.  I know I keep using the word "cool" but there's just no other way to describe it.



Another shot of him:





The second one I received was one of the Knights of Ren, this first one with a blade:




The second Knights of Ren, this one has the arm cannon:









What I really love about these Knights are the rust and battle damage on each, something I have never seen before on the mostly nondescript Pops.  This extra detail really makes these Pops... well... pop!

And now that I've gone back to Amazon and tracked down the Knights that I missed, I just ran into 20 Star Wars Pops that at first glance, look too cool to pass up.  I guess I'm now in the plastic Star Wars business, as well (cue the "Oh no! Home Alone" emote)...


No comments:

Post a Comment